Passed On: loyalty

DeletedUser

i think when scouting a village the report should also tell the loyalty of that village

DeletedUser66

^ that. It would be a good addition. Making it just generally for scouts would become annoying.

DeletedUser

IMHO dicussed in many "normal" forums /not beta/. E.g. in czech (EDIT: or slovak, not sure where it appears) there are more possibilities:

- complete new weapon (looks problematic due every "weapon" has own troop type, this is without)
- addition to the scout weapon - including % must pass, ...

EDIT2: Eh, to be clear, I mean weapon to paladin. Not usual every scout property.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Against it.

In the game you should have unknown information, if you have this informations the game will be boring. It's good know that you can loss. If you have all the information about one player or one town, you will send attacks when you will be sure that you will win. It's exiting know that you can lose the batle and you will need the help of your tribe friends

DeletedUser

... if you have this informations the game will be boring. ...
As metioned, if as a addition to paladin scout weapon, I think, it'd be good ballaced. (sypglass? - not know exact EN terminology).
To be used in very special case. And may be, attractive paladin even at a later time.