DeletedUser7029

We are Rank 1 - Kaptain

and we still have lower Loot Limit then other

See here:

img

and see here the loot today

img

Is this a bug? o_O

we started 1 minute after the World starts and we are lower in loot then other o_O

DeletedUser524

The loot limit is a limit calculate on 24h, but the loot of the day ist from 00:00:00 to 23:59:59

cel micut

Reaction score
yeah right (and here i'm sarcastic)... how this is possible? Naturally in 24 hours you harvest an exactly amout of resources... then how come in 24 hours I harvested more the It's allow. This is not "one time deal" and it is happend more time's since the begining of the round. Does the loot limit count down too? why? It's unnaturally and so.... limited minded... somehow...

If your "correct answer" is 24 hours how can I loot last 24 hours (I mean yesturday) more then i harvest this 24 hours (I mean TODAY). Or downing the limit is just for me?!?

untitled.jpg

---------------------

We are Rank 1 - Kaptain

and we still have lower Loot Limit then other

See here:

img

and see here the loot today

img

Is this a bug? o_O

we started 1 minute after the World starts and we are lower in loot then other o_O

The amount of resources you can harvest is directly influenced by how much time you spend on this world, no. of villages, etc. Being no.1 doesn't mean that you have the biggest harvest (lot).

The standard formula for your limit is: (Hours on worlds / 24 + villages) * 1000.

as a personal opinion i think is grows like 83.5/village/hour

Last edited: