Duplicate: left click and drag village selection on map

DeletedUser

how about the ability to left click and drag on the map to select villages from which to send attacks or defence from.

if you had 10 or 15 villages together, either attack or defence, you could send all at one target.

so instead of faffing around between the map and the rally point to send, you select the villages you want then send as either attack or defence to 1 village that you put the village co-ordinates in for.

DeletedUser

sorry but i dont like that idea
in my opinion, attacks should be sent one after each other
because there must be some kind of "work" to get 1000 attacks running (like it is now through sending them one fter each other), because to defend against them is also much work..

this would just make it too easy in my opinion, especially in the late game when you would like to send 100 offs or more on 1 target, and this then would be 10 seconds work...

edit: and also imagine how sending fakes would get easier!! o.o 10 minutes and you got 100000 fakes running or something like that o.o
i dont think this would be good for the game^^

DeletedUser

Mostly duplicate, but somewhat add on...I dont like it tho...for one thing, it would be oodles (<--lol) more complicated than mine, and it would give bigger players an advantage (mine doesnt)...so basically I pretty much agree with hohes.