Last User To Post Here Wins

DeletedUser4002

well I can see some pll playing. :O

do you?....but only a few^^

Aug 18, 2014 22:01:16:000

The player reisone (Bugz) has conquered the village Earl Grey (506|502) K55 that you made a noble claim to.

Aug 18, 2014 22:02:45:000

The player newfys (XMEN) has conquered the village Earl Grey (506|502) K55 that you made a noble claim to.

Don Camillo (Like a Rolling Stone) attacks Barbarian village (506|502) K55
Battle time Aug 18, 2014 22:20:45:432
Don Camillo has won -->

--> But my nobleman died :p

DeletedUser

Is it? well I can see some pll playing. :O

where is all the fun we had at that time?

u would certainly defend the staff as u r also a moderator.

i warned you before... that if we leave so will the others! non of you listened. ... well we are on .net and the US server now and we are winning :)

sad that this didnt end with triumph.! but just wasted 3 months of everyones life

DeletedUser4002

sad that this didnt end with triumph.! but just wasted 3 months of everyones life

If you played beta for winning someting, then you wasted your time. Nobody wins a beta. Some test collectin villages, some test to stay under 100 points the whole three months. And i think, everyone is having fun, whatelse could be reason to play beta?

DeletedUser

but advertise it like a huge world? a new beta world is starting they said.. they said there is a game and we came. now that there is no game we left. and alot was also disgusted of the whole game and left overall aswell. loss for your own selves. you kill interest.

DeletedUser4002

You didn't win on beta world - and you'll not win this "last user to post" - game :p

DeletedUser4002

Its reset time again, the world will close at 10 am on Monday morning 17th.

17. August 2015 - For those who wasted their troops yesterday :D:D