Implemented: Keystrokes!

DeletedUser

Imagine you have three scripts in your quickbar: one clicks a farm/fake script, one clicks attack, one clicks ok. absolutely nothing illegal; the same three clicks as always. Would it be possible to program it into the game (or if otherwise too, as in not in game, I'm still interested :p) to, say, click R to click the script, click T to click attack, click Y to click ok?

is a fake script iligale at the bèta server? at tribalwars.nl isn't is allow to use...;(

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Shouldn't be illegal on the beta if it is legal on .NET, because the rules are the same. ;)

DeletedUser

That would be making things a bit too easy don't you think? :p

Note to .net players: Having those three things in the quickbar is indeed legal on Beta.

It's only a little quicker hitting them actually on the quickbar, and it should be legal on .net too, I think. And doing what i just said, if it could be done is completely legal, isn't it? If it's not I'd like to know before i try n figure out how :D

DeletedUser

i still like this (3 month later^^)
i also use the hotkeys in the ds-assi and its really perfect because there you have over 50 possible hotkeys and all personally configurable
but when im on a different computer i cant use them... so i would like to have it ingame

you could make it possible to switch them on and off in the settings, and when switched on they could stand there behind the link or button so that everyone understand which hotkeys will do which action

for example >>attack again with the same troops [A] like that

marcus the mad

Reaction score
Yes PUUUSSH! I asked this to Typhi yesterday and apparently it IS allowed on .net to allocate stuff to hotkeys (or morthy lied to typhi :p ).
The only thing is that I have completely no idea how to do it xD

[10:17:19] nemovc: can you submit a ticket asking if autohotkey is a valid tool to use?

would this be good?

Last edited: