- Summary of the issue (title of the post)
"Invalid Type" on Groups overview
- Overview of the bug (description):
On the Groups Overview, upon clicking a group to view, it gives a message "Invalid type" as opposed to swapping to that group view. Probably due to the query string of "&type=" with nothing after the "=" symbol other than the rest of the query string. It works if the "&type=" bit is omitted.
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Click Overviews
2. Click Groups
3. Click the link to swap to a different group (e.g. "[Defensive]")
4. Receive, instead of a list of villages in that group, a message stating "Invalid Type"
- Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?):
Every time so far (with the premium from today).
- Browser and Version:
Opera 12.17, build 1863.
- Visual Reference if available (Screenshot) please put them in a spoiler.:
- Player name and market for rewards:
necokalo on EN66?