Rejected: Instead

DeletedUser687

How about instead of resetting game worlds just make a new one every 3-4 months...We need to test the late game. Also you should let more people join the worlds so we can get better testing.

DeletedUser635

How about instead of resetting game worlds just make a new one every 3-4 months...We need to test the late game. Also you should let more people join the worlds so we can get better testing.

because that increases the cost, it would also reduce the player base of each world, therefore creating only a very small amount of players per world. restarts are also necessary now and again.

the world isn't filled to 5k yet, so increasing to 10k won't increase the player base.

DeletedUser687

Yes, but many players are going to quit, or not buy premium if the server is just going to restart. Also I bet that a lot of players haven't even looked at the beta because they think they are to late and won't be able to get in.

DeletedUser

I think the beta should have been/was advertised enough that pretty much everyone really interested in it had knew about the reset. I know, it was only advertised in forums but people who don't visit the forums wouldn't probably report bugs either or stay active to report them so they would be no use for the beta... In my opinion, TW should wait for a long time before resetting again, something like 6-12 months, preferably about 12. That way (with the 3x speed) the game would go pretty far before the reset and big players wouldn't be that angry about the reset since they would already have a pretty nice kingdom... In the late game it's true that there are not too many active players left but where do we need a thousand players who don't bother to report bus anyway? I guess there are indeed 1000+ players now on the beta that have not fully understood the purpose of it and thus are no use for it. The players surviving to the late game are most likely active and thus are far more useful than people who just visit TW every now and then... After all, you shouldn't join beta if you only want to play the game on the next server possible, it should be joined if you want to help TW improve.