Implemented: Improved Noble Claims Leader deletion

• Thread starter DeletedUser1013
  • Start date

DeletedUser1013

With regards to deleting noble claims as a leader, I know it never used to (I am not a leader on this world), but would it not be a good idea to send a report to the player who made the noble claim, telling him which leader deleted it?

I have to say it would be useful to know which leader deleted it so you can talk to them to find out why, instead of asking every leader 'Did you delete my claim?'

Also it would be a useful feature for the leader deleting someone elses claim to be able to enter a reason as to why he is deleting it.

So he clicks the cross, a box pops up saying "Would you like to give a reason for deleting this claim?", he can select 'No' of course, or type in a short message like; 'No nobling of barbs is allowed', 'This is too close to a tribe mate' or 'I just don't like you'

DeletedUser

Agree, this feature would have saved one of my previous tribes some major headaches as one of the barons in the tribe was deleting one of our members claims and stealing them. It ended in the tribe breaking apart so I think this idea would be very good.

DeletedUser

Subject The noble claim for the village has been canceled Rename
Sent Sep 04, 2010 12:27:48

Your tribe has canceled a noble claim (test 1 (2|2) K0)

DeletedUser1013

If we are going with UK English, which i believe we are supposed to, it is spelled 'Cancelled'

DeletedUser1013

lol! Sorry i figured you were setting it up over there :D