Impossibility to send a circular mail.

cel micut

Reaction score
Summary of the issue (title of the post):Impossibility to send a circular mail.
Overview of the bug (description): I can't send a circular because is saying "Circular mails can be sent to a maximum of 3 players from other tribes". All the members are from my tribe. I checked! This is copy/paste from "To:" You can check also "CptNemo;bilosu it;cezar005;mariosmfj;ulrik;Billys58;ektoras27;crismisu;Nikolas1;". Non premium account but I have "circular mail" privilegies within tribe.
Steps to reproduce: Just try it!
Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?): EVERY TIME
Browser and Version:Firefox 42 update tonight to 43.0.1
Visual Reference if available (Screenshot) please put them in a spoiler.:doesn't need. Just try it
Player name and market for rewards: cel micut (who else?) :) (bug) (angel)

Last edited:

cel micut

Reaction score
I test this morning, now it's working (but I activate premium account. I'll tell more when it pass)

Last edited:

cel micut

Reaction score
So... I'm without premium... again. Still can't send circular messages.
To: CptNemo;bilosu it;cezar005;deceneu106;mariosmfj;ulrik;Billys58;ektoras27;crismisu;Nikolas1;
All in my tribe!

Same shi* answare Circular mails can be sent to a maximum of 3 players from other tribes

NON PREMIUM ACCOUNT but with circular rights
[SPOIL]
untitled.png

[/SPOIL]

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Please consider that nobody is working over these days. Thanks.

cel micut

Reaction score
today message

An internal server error occurred. Please try again later, or contact support if the issue persists with the error ID: l28df0017af5

still can't semd circular message

tried 2 times

cel micut

Reaction score
An internal server error occurred. Please try again later, or contact support if the issue persists with the error ID: l25b4c17ce68