Rejected: Ignoring commands

DeletedUser

Just like ignoring incoming attacks, of course in this case red dot raports shouldn't be received.
Would be helpful when sending big amount of fake attacks.

DeletedUser

You can already filter by a single report type using the 'report filter' function.

Currently this works using radio boxes so only one report type or 'All' can be selected. How about changing this to check boxes so you could select multiple report types. If you select the 'All' type then all the other check boxes could become inactive.

DeletedUser

You can already filter by a single report type using the 'report filter' function.

Indeed, but all red dots looks the same. No matter if that was full nuke or fake ;)
And filtering raports doesn't make commands overview look any better ;)

DeletedUser

Indeed, but all red dots looks the same. No matter if that was full nuke or fake
In your original post you said that you didn't want to receive any red reports. My suggestion would allow you to do this.

filtering raports doesn't make commands overview look any better
You never mentioned the command overview. The title of this thread is 'ignoring commands' yet your post talks about reports, not very clear.

Do you actually want to be able to ignore any outgoing commands (support or attacks), and if the command has been ignored then no reports (support arrives / attack reports) should be received?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In your original post you said that you didn't want to receive any red reports
Nope, i said i don't want to receive red report when command is ignored

Also, there is no mention about overview, but the first words are 'just like ignoring incoming attacks'. You know how it works - you know what i mean.

DeletedUser

You know how it works - you know what i mean.
Remarks like that are not helpful, your idea may be obvious to you, but not to other people. If your idea was really clear and obvious I would not be asking for clarification.

there is no mention about overview
Fine, but what screen do you want it on? It is possible to ignore commands from the command overview page, so I thought maybe you meant there. Currently you ignore attacks from the incoming overview. You see your own commands in the commands overview.

Last edited by a moderator: