Implemented: Ideea Paladin

DeletedUser15

I use the simulator often, but I get discouraged when I try to simulate an atack and know that in that particular village there are at least 3 paladins with different weapons.
In this case the simulator is 0 (zero) 'cause I can;t really use it and I have to use my intuition.

what is my ideea: the posibility to simulate with 2-3 paladins in a village for a better accuracy.

[ideea taken from the romanian server]
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you can already do that! just press ctrl and hold it pressed while choosing the pala weapons

DeletedUser

yeah but maybe there could be addad a link "add another weapon" and then you get another such thing where you can choose a second one or so, because probably most of the players doesnt know that :D

DeletedUser1013

Lol yeah, perhaps a link isn't necessary, maybe just some writing to say press Ctrl to add multiple paladin weapons.

I always thought it was strange you can add more than one paladin offensively in the simulator though.

DeletedUser73

Something to add to a help page about the Simulator, I'd say.

DeletedUser1013

Yeah, it does already say this;

It is also possible to select several items if there are several paladins with various items in the defending village.

Perhaps to add to the end, to do so just hold 'CTRL' as you select weapons, though when i thought about this before, I am not sure if all language keyboards have the letters 'CTRL' or not?

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
The German keyboards have 'Strg' instead of 'CTRL'. :D

Just a short form of the German translation of 'CONTROL'. ^^

DeletedUser1013

Perhaps that is why they do not list the name of the button that you need to press, as people playing from different countries may make no sense of having to press 'CTRL', though yes 'CTRL' stands for Control here, so perhaps stating to hold the 'Control' key.

Alternatively we go back to Aimsy's suggestion of some sort of check-box to enable multiple paladin weapon selection from on the actual page. Perhaps when you select the check-box it will add another weapon instead of changing it?

DeletedUser

maybe like this? ;)

additemv.png

and when clicking "add item" another scroll down menu appears under the first one..