Implemented: Idea - Group(s) in village HQ

DeletedUser

Sometimes players build different buildings levels for different types of villages.
for example:
In "off group" build the barracks to level 25
In "def group" build the barracks to level 20

So it will be good to have the groups associated with the village to be viewed in the village HQ (same as in the recruit screen).

DeletedUser

Sometimes players build different buildings levels for different types of villages.
for example:
In "off group" build the barracks to level 25
In "def group" build the barracks to level 20

So it will be good to have the groups associated with the village to be viewed in the village HQ (same as in the recruit screen).

Not really to do with the idea, but why would you have a lower barracks in def villages, the strongest def contains as much infantry as possible, generally balanced with stables. You are saying you prefer a weaker slower building D? :S

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Choosing barracks with level 20 and 25 for off and def villages might have been a little bit accidental, but in fact many people prefer different levels of buildings for those village groups by variation of HQ, market etc.

DeletedUser

In my experience the cavalry take much more time to recruit than infantry in most offensive combinations (especially in archer worlds).
The level of the building only affect the speed the troops are recruited so lowering the barracks in the offensive villages will balance the recruit time and also add some more farm space for more troops.

Barracks in level 20 save 165 farm space from level 25.

And some players don't recuit HC in def villages so why you need stables in level 20, level 6 is enough for scouts and there you save another 140 farm space.

DeletedUser1013

I posted this idea up recently, it didn't get much of a response which really suprised me, but I think it would encompass your idea;

http://forum.beta.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=851

By showing groups below the quick-bar, in the same format that you see group selection in the overviews, it would make it easily visible as to which group you are in, whilst in any screen.

DeletedUser

I posted this idea up recently, it didn't get much of a response which really suprised me, but I think it would encompass your idea;

http://forum.beta.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=851

By showing groups below the quick-bar, in the same format that you see group selection in the overviews, it would make it easily visible as to which group you are in, whilst in any screen.

If i understood your idea correctly then they are not the same.
You suggested a way for fast group change of a village while here i thought only to show the associated groups of a village.

DeletedUser1013

No they are not the same, but in my idea you will have your idea done as well.

DeletedUser1013

:) That would involve idea number two from me that has already been passed on.

http://forum.beta.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=835

By the way, I am not saying your idea is a duplicate, it is different from either of mine, but if these two ideas are implemented they would already cover your suggestion plus giving you more versatility.

DeletedUser

Agreed, the combination of both ideas will cover mine.

mine is based on the recruit screen that allready have this option so i believe implementation is easy and straight forward.