Rejected: I would like to see....

DeletedUser803

I would like to see the ability to upgrade the Village Headquarters to a Castle.

Certain criteria would need to be met, like any other building construction.

1: minimal points (25k) or number of villages (5) (what good is a kingdom, without anything to rule)
2: you can only have 1 per player (if you conquer a Castle village, it downgrades to level 30 HQ)
3: completely maxed out village build (Castles have the biggest and the best of everything)
4:you must acquire a certain numbers of specific Awards, and get status of 'Lord/Lady'

Once you have met the pre-qualification's, you can upgrade to a Castle.
With a Castle, you get:

1: increase wall to lvl 25 (Castle are the strongest of building and usually have extra walls surrounding them
2: you can build Towers, and with archers researched, you can have archery towers as an additional upgrade. This would further increase the defense of the Castle. (maybe by an additional 20%)
3: after further meeting point (100k)/ village (20) requirements and Awards, you can become 'King/Queen' of your Country.
4: After becoming King/Queen, you can name your country
5: also, you can recruit Knights (must have Castle in main village, and Acadamy lvl 3 in specific village to educate Knights in that village), which are Paladin type troops, without the ability to change weapons. A weapon can be assigned, and that is permanent to that Knight. You can have 1 Knight per village (the pally weapon thing doesn't need to happen). Regardless, Knights move your troops 20% faster when they accompany the army.

The reason I suggest this, is when you have done all the work to build up your account, it really sucks to lose it all. If you had a main village that could be better fortified, it would be much more difficult to have it nobled, and a much more fun game to play.

DeletedUser

i would like to see:
rocket lunchers
space-ships
laser tanks
air force
nuclear rockets
invisible infantry
moving bases and much more
is that possible?

DeletedUser

i would like to see: