Investigating: Hide unattackable villages option not working

Zelda

Reaction score
on Beta 3*

Even with the option "Hide unattackable villages" marked all unattackable villages are visible. Only a handful of villages of my tribe are hidden, and when I try to attack them I can, but got the message that my beginners protection would end if I proceed to attack.

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Well that means those villages are attackable... There are no unattackable limits on this world. The attacks may however have consequences (such as lifting your BP)

Zelda

Reaction score
Well that means those villages are attackable... There are no unattackable limits on this world. The attacks may however have consequences (such as lifting your BP)
They weren't, as stated by the threads title. A user posted another thread after me talking the same thing. It's all fixed now.

Zelda

Reaction score
Update: tried to attack an unhidden village with the function hide unattackable villages marked and the village was still under beginners protection.

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Can you please attach some screenshots and coordinates so we can check what exactly you refer to? I'm a little lost as to what you mean :(

Thank you!

Zelda

Reaction score
They weren't, as stated by the threads title. A user posted another thread after me talking the same thing. It's all fixed now.
Can you please attach some screenshots and coordinates so we can check what exactly you refer to? I'm a little lost as to what you mean :(

Thank you!

Is my english that bad?
Took some screenshots but the forum says they are too large to upload.

The village is 529|501

Your game is not hiding villages under beginners protection as it should.