Here Be Dragons

Event Master

Reaction score
But as feedback I feel this event gives almost nothing compared to other events.
Both on the free stuff and the pp investment feels really high as well.
I would increase the Dices at the start to 10 and give 1 for free every hour.

the price increase for buying dices can than also go up to every 10 dices and not every 5.
But even than I feel it gets really expensive real quick.
Not that I mind to much about that in general but compared to other events it feels not worth spending much premium points on this event.

Now to the event itself:
Personally i like it when you have some option to use strategie in events.
Tribalwars players in general are strategy players and they like to be able to see that back in the events as well I think.
That being said tho if this event is going to replace some of the other pure luck events like the fortune weel i think its fine.

Just some idea make the dragon have 3 heads and 3 tails giving you the option to choice your start position and final direction
some ideas for the heads.
1 long but safe. (no bad luck ?'s)
1 normal
1 short but high risk (with badluck ?'s)
Than you can choice based on where you will land on that neck. For example if you will land on a empty spot far on the short neck you have a good chances of dodging all the ?'s and make it quickly to the end.
But if you see you are going to land on a ? on that neck you choice one of the others.

For the tails you can do
1 normal
1 short but with lots of skulls
1 longer but with a few side paths that give you a short cut when you land on them.

Not really sold on those tail ideas tho its still mostly luck only with a choice what kind of thing you gonna gamble you could make it some what more of a strategic choice if you can choice after your first roll than you atleast know where you are going to land and can choice based on that.

But yeah overall i think its hard to keep the event mostly intact and still make it more strategic.
Also most of those ideas are focused on completing dragons although that is giving you something in the daily rankings.
Overall thats not gonna make you earn that much more scales so I think adding some bonus scales at finishing the drake would be needed as well.

Totalitarius

Reaction score
I agree!
The event turned out to be NOT interesting, Not dynamic (frankly mechanical-boring).
Waiting 24 hours for an update of 5 moves of the event is nonsense!
No one will invest premium points in such a mess. The author of the event does not deserve his salary :) :D

Event Master

Reaction score
After playing the event every day i got to 23k scales.
not even enough to buy the last 7 items from the shop.
and than i got quite a lot more from the daily rankings than i would get on a normal world because the amount of active players is way lower here.
So as i said in my last post.

I would increase the Dices at the start to 10 and give 1 for free every hour.
the price increase for buying dices can than also go up after every 10 dices and not after every 5.

This should make it at least a lot more reasonable for the normal player so that it will grant some items.

I know its a luck game and a sample size of 1 is not really good to do the math on this but I got 18k from scales + 5k from daily rankings.
from 25 dices i would on average get 17.5k scales (25 times 700 the average result) for only moving over the dragon.
So with the extra dices and and free scales you sometimes get I think i got somewhat unlucky as well here, but lets say i would get 20k in total than its still not much.

So taking 20k would be 800 for each dice on average.
with my system you would go from 20k to 104k or 136k depending on the fact if you give 10 free dices at 14:00 every day next to the free one every hour.
or only 10 free ones at the start and than 1 every hour.
104k and 136k look like high numbers but the prices in the shop are also quite expensive, thats about 4 of the most expensive items, so to me that seems fair.

Totalitarius

Reaction score
I won't even take anything from the event store, because this is really a spit in the direction of the players!

Grave Digger

Reaction score
Tribal Wars teamtoday at 15:30
Hear ye, hear ye! A mighty dragon has been spotted in the skies. A huge beast, I say!

Jeez less than a month for exactly same crappy event ...whats the point ????????????

Also does not include when it starts or runs until ..did someone's child make up the notification or something?

Last edited:

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Jeez less than a month for exactly same crappy event ...whats the point ????????????

Also does not include when it starts or runs until ..did someone's child make up the notification or something?

Hey thanks, it won't run (again) on Beta;

Apologies for the confusion this caused.