Implemented: Group overview - move / change group and availibilty in all overviews

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
As already discussed in this thread I would prefer an additional button to move / change groups and to have this in all overviews.

To move / change a village to a group you actually have to select the villages that you want to move to a new group, then add it to the new group, make the selection again and remove it from the old group, what is not very handy.

Also it would be very helpful to have the possibility to add, remove (and to change) groups in all overviews, because you normally select the villages to change the group from other overviews depending on what is in the village, but you don't see something in the groups overview.

To give an example: I have a group with villages where troops have to be recruited. Now I use a script to filter all villages where no more troops have to be recruited in order to move them into the group "off ready", for example. This is not possible in the group overview, but only in the combined overview.

Another example: Being in the buildings overview I am sorting for all villages, where the wall is not 20 (clicking on the wall icon - ascending order). But I have no chance there to move / add them into the group "build up wall".

DeletedUser

To give an example: I have a group with villages where troops have to be recruited. Now I use a script to filter all villages where no more troops have to be recruited in order to move them into the group "off ready", for example. This is not possible in the group overview, but only in the combined overview.

Another example: Being in the buildings overview I am sorting for all villages, where the wall is not 20 (clicking on the wall icon - ascending order). But I have no chance there to move / add them into the group "build up wall".

yes you can ;-)
click "edit groups" in the combined overview/buildings overview", click on the group you want to edit (the checkboxes appear), filter or order the villages as you want to, with scripts or whatever, check the boxes for the villages you want to add or uncheck to remove, save
done :p

there are even scripts which check all your full villages/all your villages without wall 20/all attacked villages and so on, which makes it even more easy

the only thing you cant to until now, is for example only display group "off" in the combined overview, then add the full villages of this group to another group "off full" or something like that, because there always all villages are displayes (so you have to filter only the villages which build off and which are full, which is also possible, but mre complicated..)

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Thanks for the short tutorial. ^^

Anyway I would find my idea more logical. :p

DeletedUser

yes i also would find it better if it was not that "hidden" in the other overviews

but how should your "change" button work? if a village is in 3 groups already, and you make it "change" to one other group, then all the groups in which it was before are removed?

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
It would be removed from all groups only if you selected all groups. But if you are in a particular group it should me only removed from that group to the new group.

DeletedUser

chisum said:
It would be removed from all groups only if you selected all groups. But if you are in a particular group it should me only removed from that group to the new group.

Implemented this way. :)