google chrome forum problem

DeletedUser

since yesterday when im reading the forums and reading some threads where something new was written, and then i go back to the overview of the forum, the threads are not marked read :(

actually it must be a problem of the caching of the browser or something because when i hit f5 then its marked read as it should
but this didnt happen befor!

and its really annoying as i dont remember that the markings are not correct and so always go again to the thread as i think there would be something new again, just to see no theres nothing new..

did someone have this problen befor? am i doing anything wrong or how can this happen??
thanks for help..

DeletedUser

It can sometimes happen in every browser, I think the easiest method of preventing this is the usage of the breadcrumb bar on top of the Window (e.g. where you can now read "Forum Beta Tribalwars > Community > Off-Topic > google chrome forum problem") instead of the browser buttons.

DeletedUser

no, in the last days, between when it worked good and when it didnt work good, i didnt make an update..i also didnt change anything in the settings or somewhere else! :S so i really have no idea why this happens now

and i have the newest chrome

It can sometimes happen in every browser, I think the easiest method of preventing this is the usage of the breadcrumb bar on top of the Window (e.g. where you can now read "Forum Beta Tribalwars > Community > Off-Topic > google chrome forum problem") instead of the browser buttons.

yes, i already use these, but it still happens
thats whats so strange about it, i dont go back in the browser history, but i click on "forum beta tribalwars", and it still isnt displayed right

DeletedUser

Also tried it, I'm only experiencing it when using the browser history... maybe you could re-install Chrome!

DeletedUser

Are you on the "Dev" channel of Google Chrome? Maybe try this, it's a bit like using Betas :D

DeletedUser

Download Firefox 4 ;)

yeah ive already planned to do that today :D really^^

but yeah i use firefox and chrome, because chrome has also many good sides^^ and the problem here still exists, even reinstalling didnt help... :(