Passed On: Forward Reports

DeletedUser

When you mass forward reports you can only send 50 at a time yet you can select 100 at one once. I think I would be good to expand the limit to match the number of reports that can be displayed at one time on a single page or if not at least give some warning that your reports have not been sent and that there is a limit. As of right now if you try to send more then 50 it behaves exactly as it does when you successfully send reports yet none are actually sent.

DeletedUser

the part with the not sent reports is not an idea, its a bug
when you forward reports and they dont arrive its a bug

and already reported 2 month ago but not fixed

DeletedUser

I would have to disagree, a bug would be an error in the code that results in unexpected/unintended behavior. This is simply something that hasn't been added in or was overlooked. That aside I really don't see what your point is. It's something that is problematic and needs to be changed and I was simply bringing attention to it.

DeletedUser

i didnt mean to criticize, i support this change, dont know if youre getting me wrong
i just wanted to mention that one part of it is a bug and should theorerically be posted to the bug tracker

"As of right now if you try to send more then 50 it behaves exactly as it does when you successfully send reports yet none are actually sent." - "an error in the code that results in unexpected/unintended behavior"
thats exactly what youre talking about, when you send reports and they dont arrive its a bug...

and i added that this bug should be known by the devs since 2 month ago, and they just didnt fix it yet

so dont know what to get wrong there...