Flags

scrram88

Reaction score
Hello!! I once again ask someone to answer me!! what's going on with the flags?! Why were they turned off at first (even in the beta version worlds where the rounds are so short!). And now they don't turn it off??

King Koong

Reaction score
The question of flags is also very relevant, but NO ONE wants to answer it. Because if the flags are turned on and off by the administrator, this is one question, and if by the system, then another. For example, the current world has reached its age, but the flags are not disabled. From here we conclude that this is an administrator setting! Next, a logical question arises about the flags of the casual worlds in regular versions. Why do they turn off the flags there after a year? Although the worlds are still playing for a very long time?!! Why are players being stripped of flags if the peace conditions are not yet met?!!

Jirki88

Community Manager
Reaction score
Flag progression is automatically disabled on worlds after a certain time (default: 180 days). This change was introduced in Game Update 8.304 in order to combat flag farming practices.

Idara

Reaction score
Dear, your developers are very low-level professionals. They very often, without knowing the very essence of the game, make Updates that infuriate players. For example, flags, We have nowhere been able to convey the idea that your developers are wrong and act in a discriminatory manner towards ordinary players.
Perhaps somewhere on some servers the use of flags leads to the content from which you want to save me, like using my prao for fair play! But you do not understand that by your actions you are a priori harming all honest players!
Perhaps somewhere on some servers the use of flags leads to the content from which you want to save me, like using my prao for fair play! But you do not understand that by your actions you are a priori harming all honest players!
180 days is not enough even before the closing conditions are reached!!!!!!!!!for example, if there are 20-25 players in the tribe and the dominance of the world is 65-70%
the worlds have become very small, and in tribes of 20 people it is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve dominance in 180 days!
Also! Casual worlds!!!!! By default, they play for 360 days!! after that, the removal of protection points begins! this process takes about six months!!! and you are blocking moisture on the 365 day! that is, according to the terms, the world should play for another six months, but the players will not receive flags!!!!!!
Holy shit!! Hear us!!!

Idara

Reaction score
If someone cashes in on flags on some servers, punish them!!! Why should all normal players suffer???

Idara

Reaction score
I was the first in defense in the 7th casual on the ru server!! And I didn't get a single flag for it!! Is that fair??

Event Master

Reaction score
They should at least make it so achievements still give flags.
As I am from a server where flag farming in late game is a big issue I do understand the policy tho.

On Dutch servers tribe limits are often quite low (10 or less) but worlds still end in around 180 days so I am afraid the policy might be tailored just for us.

Just to draw the picture a world is basically won but the number 1 and 2 tribe don't end it and like 20 or so players just farm flags for a year getting a couple of thousand flags each day.
Some accounts get to do that on multiple worlds at the same time and just have hundreds of only black flags because of that giving quite some advantage.