Awaiting feedback: Flag Change / Trade no aviable

• Thread starter DeletedUser2444
  • Start date

DeletedUser2444

Dear Team, since two day´s the window flag trading isn´t
going!
I like to change some flag´s with my triebe member!

Thank you for clearing that fast!

By C

DeletedUser2444

I don´t know what you want! I have to work on my job and do report this only for your help.
I have in my job as tax-woman enouph formular action - I don´t need that at may fun time!
Give me a better link to formular or close this information. Tahank you for understanding!

DeletedUser2444

and secound I can make a snap shot - but I don´t know the rules I do past it into this forum.

DeletedUser2444

flag trade box.JPG
1. I like to serch about a flag I will trade (the mouse can´t pick up a flag)
2. I like to pick up a flag I wish to have after traiding (file from mouse do not anything)
3. I test this once more without any action

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You have to first click on the first flag spot and select a flag you want to offer (type and level), afterwards you have to click on the second free flag spot to select the flag type you wanna get and then you can create the offer by clicking on the "Create" button. Please describe in more detail what exactly does not work if you follow these steps.

627gfrilxr.png

DeletedUser2444

1. Yes I do! like your informations! but there is no action! (I play since 2003 or -4 at Germany Burg Stargard 27M,
Peticula W58 57M! and with the new game form with flags since German world W67 ... and casual with 8,3M

DeletedUser2444

- I click with the mouse on trade (no action)
- I click with mouse showing a hand to pick up on the first "Trade offer" (nothing at alse)
- I click to put a flag from me "for" mouse show a file target... (nothing - no action)

at German world´s casual I have the action!