Feedback - Tribe Overviews

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Dear players,

Soon, we will be introducing better Tribe Overviews to the game. As this will be tested on Beta first, we are very interested in hearing your feedback. The changes should bring a better overview of what is happening within your tribe quickly.

Like so, the events will be able to be filtered in different categories
View attachment 719

The members tab, will contain different tabs for :
  • Summary
  • Troops (only visible for baron/dukes)
  • Buildings (only visible for baron/dukes)
  • Defense (only visible for baron/dukes)
  • Groups (only own group is visible)
The Tribe Groups will allow you to organize your tribe into different tribal groups, which can be used in planning your operations! Each member will now also have tiny upward or downward arrows next to his number of points. These show the percentual growth of a player per day.
View attachment 720

As a member, you will have more access to what the tribe can see of your account. These options will include:
  • Share troops associated to your villages with the tribe aristocracy
  • Share building levels of your villages with the tribe aristocracy
  • Share your and tribe members supporting units with the tribe aristocracy
  • Share incoming attacks with your tribe
  • Share returning and incoming support commands with your tribe aristocracy
View attachment 721

If the member has shared certain information, the tribal aristocracy will be able to view this information in an overview (first image). In order to avoid spy attempts, a normal member, will however only see the total number of attacks (second image).
View attachment 722View attachment 723

Please let us know what you think in the feedback topic!

Let us know

DeletedUser7299

Welcome. Maybe I'm hopelessly outdated as a tribal War player, but I'm not happy with these innovations, as I wrote before. Of the innovations you have listed, I can only share my opinion about the review that is already available for evaluation:
index.php

https://prnt.sc/pug7r6 - Division into groups?
Why? Why was it necessary to overload the overview page, the capture of the villages? if they are duplicated on the welcome page, and even in multiple versions???
Why duplicate in such quantity??? remove either there or there.
about the graphics - the extra pictures also irritate the eyes
https://prnt.sc/pugalt - why is that? green pictures will be or red, they interfere, I remove them with an ad blocker, as they are annoying as well as the eye in the review in the main menu. Maybe morons need a traffic light in the review, and I do not
https://prnt.sc/pugbup - it is clear that you can select a group now, Yes, it is convenient. Why then need a welcome page?
In General, this innovation is a C grade with a minus, if you evaluate the efforts of developers to earn their bread and butter:)
Remove the pictures and will be tolerated.

DeletedUser7299

And yet now look at these groups and I actively don't like. What is an event? This is something important and happening at the moment. Important events can not be divided into groups - they must be in front of your eyes. I think it's an unfortunate development. It is a pity that the developers themselves do not play the game, but only come up with all sorts of nonsense, unnecessary players.

Deleted User - 1474810

Good new features, at least so I think and many who I was interested in. Me not seems that on this forum there is sense their to discuss, so as commenting on can incomprehensible noobs. It is better to entrust the administration of discussion forums on different servers, so they collected information from active players, and gave the best feedback.

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys. This will be announced on the live markets in the upcoming days, where we will also ask for your feedback before introducing it to the game!

kubina1232

Team
Elder Moderator
Reaction score
In tribe overview, there is missing information who was last owner of conquered village.