Let us knowDear players,
Soon, we will be introducing better Tribe Overviews to the game. As this will be tested on Beta first, we are very interested in hearing your feedback. The changes should bring a better overview of what is happening within your tribe quickly.
Like so, the events will be able to be filtered in different categories
View attachment 719
The members tab, will contain different tabs for :
The Tribe Groups will allow you to organize your tribe into different tribal groups, which can be used in planning your operations! Each member will now also have tiny upward or downward arrows next to his number of points. These show the percentual growth of a player per day.
- Troops (only visible for baron/dukes)
- Buildings (only visible for baron/dukes)
- Defense (only visible for baron/dukes)
- Groups (only own group is visible)
View attachment 720
As a member, you will have more access to what the tribe can see of your account. These options will include:
View attachment 721
- Share troops associated to your villages with the tribe aristocracy
- Share building levels of your villages with the tribe aristocracy
- Share your and tribe members supporting units with the tribe aristocracy
- Share incoming attacks with your tribe
- Share returning and incoming support commands with your tribe aristocracy
If the member has shared certain information, the tribal aristocracy will be able to view this information in an overview (first image). In order to avoid spy attempts, a normal member, will however only see the total number of attacks (second image).
View attachment 722View attachment 723
Please let us know what you think in the feedback topic!