New feature Feedback - Strongholds

Discussion in 'Questions & Discussion' started by JawJaw, Feb 25, 2019.

1. JawJaw

JawJaw Member Community Manager

2. overground

overground Member

what about our existing prem features..will we get compensated for our losses as the sandbox had a win condition that was no where near met at this point and i have prem/acc manager /loot assistant all active and paid for that i will loose due to lack of notice of world closing & should not of closed for months yet ... or will we get shafted yet again for goods paid for and not used ?

3. kubina1232

kubina1232 New Member

server will be probably only reset, it mean that villages, tribes and other will be deleted. But your account will be still avilable after reset with all active premium features.

4. overground

overground Member

Not getting why such a rush to restart with 48 hours notice of world ending when it was no where near end phase also notification of new world with no settings or info provided just some new feature that will be just as much of a dud as the siege villages one we were already playing out on sandbox.

At least give us the new world info before closing the old one so players can decide if they want to join and we can get organised for the restart.

5. JawJaw

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that Beta however is in fact a ... beta server so new features need to be tested according to a certain timeschedule. We understand that this might be inconvenient, but we do need to test things, which might happen with short timeframes. Development sadly is not a line of work in which people have the liberty of choosing to test in the distant future.

While you can expect a regular behavior of closing/opening on regular markets, you can not on Beta. Once more our apologies for the inconvenience.

6. kubina1232

kubina1232 New Member

This is a beta server, not normal server. Players here should only test new features and not play for win or best place in ranks. If you want play normal, play some other server (like co.uk or de or pl or cz...)

This new feature looks vere good, hope it will stay ingame for long time (it is version 2 :D after long time) and will be useful...

7. overground

overground Member

That is the standard ridiculous answer here
    How the hell is something supposed to be tested such as a siege villages or even the strongholds if no one played for rank or to win when the whole game is called tribal wars when the very essence of testing such is to win & without even trying no one would of tested such to is conclusion thus no one would ever know if it worked properly or not?
    Even the attack ban on sandbox was lifted last round to test it so saying as you have above is complete and utterly wrong & like saying car makers test cars but should not crash them because they are just prototypes/beta versions.

Without playing the game to its fullest half the bugs found on these forums would never of come about.

I guess i should of known better than actually ask questions here about whats happened & why when the same standard copy paste answers are all thats can ever be expected here as always instead of actual answers to genuine concerns about the game & the reasons for actions taken about it.

8. basatrasimba triha

basatrasimba triha New Member

What I will say and i say it's a sure thing is that you will lose many players with the introduction of these new features...
    The ,,TribalWars'' become more and more anything else than it was. In a decade, if it will survive, you can name it StarWars.

9. MeysV

MeysV New Member

When will sandbox re open?

10. overground

overground Member

Well yet another big cock up with rushing through closure and new feature of these worlds and they cant even be restarted on the day specified ..in inno games defence i guess they only specified a day and not a actual date to the day of restarting.

Epic fail yet again :(:confused:

11. blackdragon

blackdragon New Member

Thursday has come and gone. When will worlds be available?

12. basatrasimba triha

basatrasimba triha New Member

From my side, account closed. This is anything else but TribalWars.
    Now i am sorry for investing the money, i did in this game.

13. Queen LaTina

Queen LaTina New Member

when will the manual for Stronghold?

all the rest of the, especially friend overground - stop on forum cry, write in support, will reclaim you your virtual money

And Yes, the administration is not to apologize - this is a test server and you all know it!

the last round was closed as not lived up to the expectations of developers-the idea was unsuccessful:)
    let's see what will give the camp (something similar happened on the Russian server 10 in the world) but I think this idea will not work. We love the war of the tribes such as it was 10 years ago, and not the game that try to make fools-modern developers

basatrasimba triha likes this.
  14. JawJaw

15. overground

overground Member

When are the worlds closing/restarting as the event ended a week ago and my premium just ended ..a few details please as to whats happening ..support dont know so perhaps someone here will.

16. JawJaw

Hi

The world will be reset in the upcoming week.

17. manutd11

manutd11 New Member

What tribe won the stronghold?