Feedback / questions on our new Paladin

CptNemo

Reaction score
How can I have more paladins ?
Ok, more villages ,more Paladins but how ?
2 villages -2 paladins ,3 villages -3 paladins until 10 ?

Last edited:

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Just click on the "overview" tab in your statue to find it out. :)

DeletedUser7054

I really like it so far!

It looks like it's much more efficient to gain xp by just building the village than just using the training function.
I didn't tried to do the math but the gain xp/resource spend on building is better than the gain xp/resource spend on training, i think it should be the opposite.
=> In the current way, you spend less, build up your village and gain more xp :)

DeletedUser6290

The quests need refining. For example, I just started and have built my village to c200pts. I now have a quest telling me to use the skills book from my inventory. Your pally has to be at level; 8 to do that though, and this will take time. I'll have that quest sitting there for a few days before I'm able to complete it. Either the quest needs to come later in the game, or you need to be able to use a skills book with a lower level pally.

DeletedUser

Hello,
is that the paladin's bonuses are additionnal ,
if I have two paladins and each have + 5% spears and + 5% swords , is that each paladin provides bonus

DeletedUser524

It's the paladin with the highest % that is taken.

So if you have a paladin with 15 % and and with 5 % Spears bonus it take de 15 % but not the addition so not 20 %