Feedback, Questions and bug reporting for our new forum software

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Dear players,

this is the place, where you can leave your feedback about our new forum software, ask questions and where you can also report bugs that might appear.

DeletedUser

Hi guys,

I'm a french player and I wait the release of this forum to the french market! ;)

Firstly, I think it is not very personalized like Tribal Wars 2 forum. The TW2 forum is very beautiful and personalized: it is in the theme.

If you add more details on the forum I think this forum can be more nice and in relation with the medieval theme. Please look the TW2 forum to inspire yourself.

Secondly, this forum is more modern so thank you for that! ;)

Best regards,
Nash

DeletedUser

The header is to big. If you used the [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]-option vBulletin offered, you lose your picture during migration (too late for this forum, but maybe InnoGames could warn players on other markets). And I've seen on another market (.ch) that HTML does not work anymore. The biggest probleme with the new forum software is, that old thread links don't work anymore, which means, that many answers in help-forums or sent links to information in the forum are now useless.

In addition to that, I dislike the Like features in any means (twitter, facebook, forum).

DeletedUser

Attachments

• Forum Beta - A moment ago.jpg
    Forum Beta - A moment ago.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 5