New feature Feedback - Group chats

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Dear all,

As of today it is possible to create group chats within the game. As this is a new feature we would kindly ask you to test it out thoroughly and let us know your feedback on it as well as the issues you encounter, so we can resolve potential problems before bringing this feature to our live worlds!

Please note that group chats are currently limited to groups of 10 people.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope you'll enjoy it! Get the chats started!

Your Tribal Wars Team

Patrykos

Reaction score
Hey this is very good but would be nice if you making group chats for 15 people or more if possible. :)

pellegrina

Reaction score
This feature is great if you are working from a PC, but in the app (android) it is pretty rubbish. Also, it would be good to have some way of seeing who is in the group that has been created. I can't find how to do that even on the PC :p (but that may just be that I am old and technologically challenged!)

Edit: Found how to see who is in the group (on the PC at any rate) but the reason I couldn't find it before is because when you do a mouseover on the button it says "Block user", which is rather confusing! Perhaps it would be better to put something like "Edit group"?

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
This feature is great if you are working from a PC, but in the app (android) it is pretty rubbish. Also, it would be good to have some way of seeing who is in the group that has been created. I can't find how to do that even on the PC :p (but that may just be that I am old and technologically challenged!)

Edit: Found how to see who is in the group (on the PC at any rate) but the reason I couldn't find it before is because when you do a mouseover on the button it says "Block user", which is rather confusing! Perhaps it would be better to put something like "Edit group"?

Thank you for the feedback. I will definitely pass that along to our devs!