36 space grid with 15 options to hit

and 1 shot is 20 pp

it'll prob take ~25 or so shots to get all 15 in a 36 grid
500 pp to get about 18,000
which is alright

around 250-300 per 10% Wh
i do like that exponent pricing starts after 30 ammo bought and not first 10
gives some flexibility
600 pp spent ad day over 5 days , 3000 is definitely a fair # before prices increase
For the event itself... gameplay wise
It feels "off"

It's great to get those buildings, but in the battleship sense there's really no different feel between hitting and missing a building
It's a +1000 ofc, but really just doesnt feel rewarding.
I'd suggest maybe increase rewards prices a tad, but upon hitting successfully a building, you are refunded the ammo
That way if you try to strategize rather than braindead playing, you are rewarded.
and leads players to think and try to best use their ammo, and try to conserve by hitting right things, instead of just spamming random till it runs out
or additionally, maybe some reward for finishing off a building, rather than per shot. Maybe each building destroyed = 1 ammo refunded
Just something to make it feel rewarding for trying to find the best solution instead of just afk +1000s

Shop-wise

I would think it would be nice to offer some nicer items in the shop. It seems with this event TW, is trying to make a shift away from Warehouse % by making it so expensive comparatively to how it usually it is.

In its place, maybe offer a war footing, a golden heavy cavalry booster, golden structural integrity, construction boosters or other items that aren't OVERPOWERED but at least make the event feel worth doing for items besides warehouse %

Sorry for the random lines/suggestions, it's 7am I haven't slept and was figuring I'd throw some stuff in feedback.

Event Master

Reaction score
This event feels a lot better than that last one.
I like the suggestions made by report as well.

Just wondering is it intentional that we almost never see "noble decree's" in event shops.
not sure if they are called that in English btw.
looks like its on purpose that those are only to find in luck based events like "the weel of fortune"

DeletedUser7299

Help - it seems to me that here we need to add a graphical description of the goals = 1 square, 2 squares, 3 squares, and so on, because the diagram under the map does not display the goals correctly.

if you go back to the original source, there is always a description of ships - single-deck, double-deck, three-deck and so on. I think it's worth introducing a similar description to help.

And yes, I agree with EventMaster again, the market and bonus offers in it are very modest, if not bad :) Although most likely this is due to the complexity of the event and its duration.

And in general, everything turned out very well this time, the players will like it. And I think 4 days is not enough for this event.
So:
1-add a description to help,
2- improve the bonus market,
3 - extend the event from 4 days, well, say up to a week :)

And make us a normal interesting world Standard... ;):D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Just wondering is it intentional that we almost never see "noble decree's" in event shops.
not sure if they are called that in English btw.
looks like its on purpose that those are only to find in luck based events like "the weel of fortune"

I'll check this for you with the developers and keep you posted :)

Event Master

Reaction score
Thanks!

1 small point the accuracy rankings feel kinda off now the top are just players who hit something on their first hit and than stopped shooting.
Although its a strat I feel like it kinda makes those rankings pointless for the rest of the players.
I would suggest that you need to fire at least 10 shots to show up on those rankings.

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Hey @Event Master , @KOMMUNIZT and @report ,

We have discussed your suggested changes and feedback and have decided on the following:
-
I would suggest that you need to fire at least 10 shots to show up on those rankings.
This has been implemented.
It's great to get those buildings, but in the battleship sense there's really no different feel between hitting and missing a building
It's a +1000 ofc, but really just doesnt feel rewarding.
I'd suggest maybe increase rewards prices a tad, but upon hitting successfully a building, you are refunded the ammo
That way if you try to strategize rather than braindead playing, you are rewarded.
and leads players to think and try to best use their ammo, and try to conserve by hitting right things, instead of just spamming random till it runs out
or additionally, maybe some reward for finishing off a building, rather than per shot. Maybe each building destroyed = 1 ammo refunded
Just something to make it feel rewarding for trying to find the best solution instead of just afk +1000s

We won't be giving Ammo back for balancing reasons, but you do get 3000 for finishing a map. We will consider bumping this up a little, but not by much (if we do). We do believe that the event is rewarding enough as you would get on average about 21k EC per cleared camp which is a fair amount compared to the prizes in the store.

Help - it seems to me that here we need to add a graphical description of the goals = 1 square, 2 squares, 3 squares, and so on, because the diagram under the map does not display the goals correctly.

https://c2n.me/4dRF5dY
if you go back to the original source, there is always a description of ships - single-deck, double-deck, three-deck and so on. I think it's worth introducing a similar description to help.
Thank you for this feedback. We understand where you are coming from and will look into this, however we will first see how it does on the first live launch. The idea is that you may be a little confused in the first few maps, but we also think players would get used to this pretty fast?

Additionally however, we will show the exact shapes in the forum announcements and video once it goes live, so that all players can have a quick look on what to expect.
3 - extend the event from 4 days, well, say up to a week :)
Thanks for this too. We will be running the event for 5 days on live as a first try but if it is successful, we will definitely consider bumping this up even more.

Thank you for all the feedback!

Event Master

Reaction score
Probably to late for the first run of this event but maybe make a free mode where you can challenge friends to play against each other.
No ammunition cost no event shop currency, maybe a Achievement.

Idara

Reaction score
Hello! I liked the event. It's a pity that it's already ending.
It is not entirely clear how ratings are calculated...

Probably to late for the first run of this event but maybe make a free mode where you can challenge friends to play against each other.
And why is it free? The company earns money from events :) for the content of the same game. And if this event becomes popular, then why not arrange competitions for a small fee?

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score

It is indeed too late for the first iteration, but I'll bring it up with the development team and see what they say!

Thanks for the suggestion.

DeletedUser7299

Achievements - Do I have a question? maybe I'm rushing things, but Achievements are usually displayed from events in the profile. But not now... there was nothing.

DeletedUser7299

Hello! I liked the event. It's a pity that it's already ending.
It is not entirely clear how ratings are calculated...

at the expense of ratings - it throws you back too much when you miss in my opinion. Then if you are very lucky and you killed several buildings at once without misses - you are at the top of the rating. If you do not continue to use attempts (not to make mistakes) not to play, then you will remain at the top of the accuracy rating. It seems to me that this is not quite right

https://c2n.me/4dU9dql - something like that
I'm afraid the players will cheat :p

Last edited by a moderator: