Implemented: Farm Assistant

cel micut

Reaction score
1. Can be implemented an option that show only full haul, succesfull attacks? (in the head of the table... on farm assistent)

2. Can be implemented an option that show only (green/yellow/red) attacks? (in the head of the table... on farm assistent)

3. Can be implemented in A or B attacks with rams/catapults (in farm assistent you already are limited to attack only barbarians but some attacks come back yellow... I wanna a option that you can send A or B with rams/catapults too... to destroy the wall)

Thx

varufashion

Reaction score
3. Can be implemented in A or B attacks with rams/catapults (in farm assistent you already are limited to attack only barbarians but some attacks come back yellow... I wanna a option that you can send A or B with rams/catapults too... to destroy the wall)
Pro this ideea is great +1

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
The farm assistant isn't an attack assistant. To attack a village with rams or catapults you can go directly to the rally point of the actual village from the farm assistant (last icon in that row) if you want to send those units.

cel micut

Reaction score
The farm assistant isn't an attack assistant. To attack a village with rams or catapults you can go directly to the rally point of the actual village from the farm assistant (last icon in that row) if you want to send those units.

Yes my friend, but pressing C you can not control how many troops you send... I send a specific attack to destroy wall (200 axe, 1 spy, 30 rams/catapults)... Pressing C you send alot more... if that village is full of resources (like 400.000 each) you can send all your army with 50 rams... and don't have the army to send next attack... in this manner you can destroy 20 village wall in... 1 day... thats not OK... I send once all attacks on yellow (a specific attack with rams) and problem solved. In a month barbarian will be 9000 points... how many attacks you thing that you can send in a day. You are not a farmer at this point but I am (13x Plunderer of the day) and is quite enoing not be able to send attacks from origin point (you have to: enter yellow report.... "attack village"... imput troops... press attack... press ok... and replay all over and over and over and over... again)

We know that farm assisten isn't an attack assistent but after all farm assisten limits user by attacking only barbarian... not users!!! (is still farming)

marcus the mad

Reaction score
That is inherent to what the C-button does: it sends the troops necessary to haul as much resources as you could get from it.

cel micut

Reaction score
For you is inherent (what C does) but for me is a handicap because I can't control troops that are sended (I use it till now max 10 times).

And let's not forget why we have this conversation... to be implemented ideea 3: "Can be implemented in A or B attacks with rams/catapults (in farm assistent you already are limited to attack only barbarians but some attacks come back yellow... I wanna a option that you can send A or B with rams/catapults too... to destroy the wall)"

PS: do not forget ideea 1 and 2 of this post (sun) (think) (wasntme)

DeletedUser

Can be inserted in the farm assistant a warning when you are sending farm troops towards a claimed village?
Something like Warning! A player from one of your tribe's allies has made a noble claim for this village!

Because it can happened that the claimed village to be nobled until farm troops arrives

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Can be inserted in the farm assistant a warning when you are sending farm troops towards a claimed village?
Something like Warning! A player from one of your tribe's allies has made a noble claim for this village!

Because it can happened that the claimed village to be nobled until farm troops arrives

The farm assistant is already causing a very high server load, because too many things have to be checked and calculated and finally causes high generation and loading times. Checking other things will increase this problem. So, including this doesn't make sense yet.

DeletedUser

i think it would be a good idea if we could use the free farm assistant from the quest without needing prem account

AuraCraft

Reaction score
Can an option be added in the head of the table of FarmAssistent that shows only full haul farm runs?
+1
so you won't have to check 20 pages of farm runs but only a few. saves a LOT of work! :)

=

The farm assistant is already causing a very high server load, because too many things have to be checked and calculated and finally causes high generation and loading times...
thanks
that clarifies a lot
(can this be verified by a mod?)

would it help a little to delete the knight from the list of possible troops that you can send out to farm?
it doesn't make sense that the option exists, 'cos you have only one, and why should you want to use it to farm anyway when it can be used to 1) up your % for a new item when defeating troops in combat and 2) accelerate supporting troops

=

Like cel micut I also have a habit of destroying walls
Why?
I check all yellow dots in my reports because I want to avoid unnecessary troop losses due to either spikes or high walls.
I destroy the walls in all of my farms. Because of random building upgrades they keep getting built back up, so it's a continuous task.
It's way easier if it can be done through FarmAssistent's A or B button then if you have to go to the rally point and send seperate ram attacks to each farm all the time.

Another solution to the problem of walls being built up would be to delete them from possible building upgrades.
Who needs farms to grow walls anyway?

DeletedUser

Quote: Originally Posted by cel micut
Can an option be added in the head of the table of FarmAssistent that shows only full haul farm runs?

you only have to look at the resource icon to see if you had a full haul, and you can do this via the farm assistant open page. left hand side. i could educate you on this but why would i do that.

FARMING GOD.