Rejected: Family tribes option

DeletedUser

I think that should be a option, at the diplomacy page, where we could place our all tribes of the family. In every world there is a tribe with academies, family, so why not apply a better and easyer way to see and comunicate to the other tribes?
The sugestion is that in the diplomacy page we could add our family tribes, that in the map should be marked with a different blue, and automatically after adding, one little pop-up showed up to chose the options to share: Diplomacy cross, share noble planer, share all forum, share some topics (with a extension with the toppics, to chose) and share members page (the members page from the family tribes could be seen in the other family tribes by dukes).

With this, the family tribes would be easyer to create and to communicate and would be able to activate some of my sugestions at awards topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1013

Like a lot of players I hate family tribes, is being mass-recruiters not enough for some tribes. There is also a reason that innogames set a 'Max. tribe limit', so I seriously doubt they are going to want to add a feature that basically helps make the tribe limit pointless. I could be wrong of course, but this is a massive no vote for me.

DeletedUser

It could still be used, for the awards and for the colour change.

I've made a mistake, this thread is in the wrong place, should be on the Ideas... I apologize my mistake and ask some MOD to move this thread, thanks.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
I just can agree to Lost Dose's argumentation. So, I am against it as well. ^^

DeletedUser

I have nothing against family tribes, when the world is in the mid life i think it is very useful.
But i agree that limit the number of members and limit the sharing is good.

Anyway:
chose the options to share: Diplomacy cross, share noble planer, share all forum, share some topics and share members page

noble planner - already shared
forum - already shared
Diplomacy and members - easy to handle with communication, and if there is no communication then it is not a family... ;)