End of Beta 2

denhomie

Reaction score
Hi All

I guess we all want to end Beta 2 now.

Op7 got most great siege points now and the ones there maybe could chance it is there friends, so please stop this world.

KOMMUNIST

Reaction score
I have a question for the administration. Why make a Great Siege a condition of victory? If you move the points at the end of the round?

I went into the Beta 2 world for 3 weeks to see the completion of the round and I watched the points in Great Siege (it's a pity that I didn't think to make screenshots). According to the distribution of points at that time, the HS tribe. could close the world. I understand that it would not be quite right. I think the world has now been completed logically. But then why do we need a castle siege at all as a condition of victory, if his points can be slowed down or accelerated?

remove Great Siege from the settings or do not twist the glasses there and let it be as it will be. Because this case is not the only one on the servers. I've seen this on both the ru version and the net. version. And now I see it in the beta version.
And don't say that you didn't do anything with the glasses, we have enough constant lies in this game from the administration :)

Krycek

Reaction score
Its literally in the rules -
"After some time it will be checked if the leading tribe has reached a certain amount of influence points. If this isn't the case, the required amount of points will be slightly reduced on a weekly base. The required points won't be reduced anymore if the leading tribe reached a certain threshold."

Great siege points dropped by 12% per week, HS reached 80% of the required points so the drop stopped. The problem was that they had no more villages to improve their score, so Op7 overtook them. There's no point in waiting another week to make 22k points so administration ended the world.