Dynamic Nightbonus

Grave Digger

Reaction score
Hate this idea and its hardy new to the game longer speed rounds used it before so not exactly a new feature at all ....just leave it as was so all know what to expect right from the off ...like this the game will be so fragmented and ruin gameplay where as at the moment all know exactly whats what.

The game was way better before it started getting ruined with all these stupid additions ....none of them any fun just a boring chore...really must come up with decent features if you have to mess with it at all.

Each server if night bonus enabled corresponds to that servers timezone if you are of a different timezone you expect to adapt your play if you go on there or have a co player/sitter or not play the server at all if it does not suit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7299

settings zz1 - my tribe will not play

at most, we will trade points on the exchange, we will not test your zz1 with such settings

Please provide feedback / concerns here!
go to your Facebook to vote!!

Hate this idea and its hardy new to the game longer speed rounds used it before so not exactly a new feature at all ....just leave it as was so all know what to expect right from the off ...like this the game will be so fragmented and ruin gameplay where as at the moment all know exactly whats what.

The game was way better before it started getting ruined with all these stupid additions ....none of them any fun just a boring chore...really must come up with decent features if you have to mess with it at all.

Each server if night bonus enabled corresponds to that servers timezone if you are of a different timezone you expect to adapt your play if you go on there or have a co player/sitter or not play the server at all if it does not suit.
I read about this on our forum, let them test it themselves, I will not waste my time on this server and I will not allow my players to do so. let saim be tested

Grave Digger

Reaction score
yea i wont play just farm pp and with this most my tribes players will no doubt do the same ..all you have done is make bad settings even worse with this stupid addition ...do the fools who come up with this even play any rounds serious? if they did they would know this will just make for an awful game it used to be frustrating enough with split protection on speed servers at this kind of speed it will be unbearable to play for those playing there own timezone.

DeletedUser7299

only shit JJ wanted to on our requests

we have a server admins on classic world put the sleep mode, but it's strange, when I played the first time with him, they listened to the players, and this time-no. As a result, the player went into sleep mode (forcibly) and all his troops went home

and now imagine what will happen with the new setting - you go to capture the village, and the player puts a night bonus and your troops merge for nothing!
what do you need this for? I don't know what place the developers are thinking, but it's clearly not my head lately

same eggs as "sleep mode" only in profile

admins, Wang, soon you will be able to test their worlds

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
and now imagine what will happen with the new setting - you go to capture the village, and the player puts a night bonus and your troops merge for nothing!
what do you need this for? I don't know what place the developers are thinking, but it's clearly not my head lately
If you ha actually read the post instead of complaining about everything, you would have read that that is not even possible.

Also, stop doubleposting, instead edit your original post or I will will need to warn you and delete your posts.

DeletedUser7299

https://prnt.sc/qtx5ir

fuck me on my profile?
if you're going to make a custom feature, why would everyone in the area know about it? let them try sending attacks!
so far, there has been an extremely negative reaction! there is also no tower to detect attacks!

it's a bad idea to let other players know when I'm sleeping! I prefer not to change the server settings!!

If you ha actually read the post instead of complaining about everything, you would have read that that is not even possible.

Also, stop doubleposting, instead edit your original post or I will will need to warn you and delete your posts.
Sorry, I'm a little drunk :))
I find it difficult to understand the English-language forum and remember what I wrote and where :((
Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7299

Research System 3-level system

JJ are you kidding me?? no tower, 3-ur research system?? there is no limit spam
no, that's it, this world is definitely not for the game (((((

DeletedUser7366

The available choices for Night Time will be (in server time)

- 00:00 to 08:00
- 08:00 to 16:00
- 16:00 to 00:00

On the beta it's possible to set any 8-hour frame out of 24-hour choices - is it intended and in the production worlds the choice will be narrowed down to 3 timespans only?
dynamic-night.png

PrettyBuildings

Reaction score
Don´t think it´s a good addition. Being able to set different time frames, a tribe can just set their night bonus in such a way so that you can´t really plan a mass attack onto them, because you can only attack maybe a little amount of the players while the others don´t have to worry about attacks and can support them. This will slow down the progress in a server a lot, even more early on when there is a war between tribes. It´ll end up being more effective to just noble all grey villages since everyone wil stack deff.

It would be better to just adjust the setting to be something like: 00:00 to 08:00, 23:00 to 07:00 or 01:00 to 09:00 so that there are almost no options and they are somewhat servertime dependent.

fuck me on my profile?
if you're going to make a custom feature, why would everyone in the area know about it? let them try sending attacks!
so far, there has been an extremely negative reaction! there is also no tower to detect attacks!

Imagine not being able to see the nightbonus, this would be completely ridiculous.

Just88000

Reaction score
I think this idea should be tested as the game goes. Mabe bring down the amount of time from 8 hours to 4 hours as it leaves only 16 hours to attack. It is not a terrible idea as single players playing the game have a chance. But this case is rare on big worlds. I think most here forget that you can still attack in night mode it is just a higher defending bonus.
But most aggressive players find out there enemy’s online times. Players now have co players specially on bigger worlds and there is the option of account sitting so if a player is offline they have that option to defend against attacks. I think if night bonus is to continue you counter by taking out account sitting making it night bonus only to protect you. With account sit in and co playing Iy makes this idea kinda pointless.
But it is a good idea to have different times then just one.
Some players on here seem greedy wanting only set times when there are players from all around he world and not all night bonuses suit specific times. Where I am from there is not even a server to play on.
Hope my feedback helps

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
On the beta it's possible to set any 8-hour frame out of 24-hour choices - is it intended and in the production worlds the choice will be narrowed down to 3 timespans only?
I have verified with the developers, and it is indeed intended to present all choices. This was changed after feedback received on the EN market.

Totalitarius

Reaction score
Imagine not being able to see the nightbonus, this would be completely ridiculous.
and you imagine that it would be more interesting, I'm also against such a night bonus. If there is a world with a night bonus it should be the same for everyone

I don't like the idea, you have a world with a similar setting - sleep mode
there, too, the sleep time is indicated in the profile, but unlike the night bonus, you can not enter the game. So you go into the game and a second later the train comes to you. So it is here.

remove the bonus time from my profile!

PrettyBuildings

Reaction score
and you imagine that it would be more interesting, I'm also against such a night bonus. If there is a world with a night bonus it should be the same for everyone

remove the bonus time from my profile!

Just imagine the scenario that you attack someone and find out the nightbonus is from let's say 0:00-8:00. Now you send your train to hit at 8:00 and the person changed the nightbonus 2 weeks before to 1:00-9:00 and you run into the nightbonus now, without being able to know that the person set a new nightbonus. This would make the game frustrating because you'd never be able to safely attack. You'd also end up warning players that you might try to attack or noble them in the near future when you keep attacking them to check on their nightbonus time frame. I don't like the feature either, in the way it is right now, but I already said that here.

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Just imagine the scenario that you attack someone and find out the nightbonus is from let's say 0:00-8:00. Now you send your train to hit at 8:00 and the person changed the nightbonus 2 weeks before to 1:00-9:00 and you run into the nightbonus now, without being able to know that the person set a new nightbonus. This would make the game frustrating because you'd never be able to safely attack. You'd also end up warning players that you might try to attack or noble them in the near future when you keep attacking them to check on their nightbonus time frame. I don't like the feature either, in the way it is right now, but I already said that here.

This is a fair comment. I believe however that the command will show you an alert (as with regular night bonus) that you 'll hit in this timeframe of the new nightbonus. I'll ask the developers to be sure.

Patrykos

Reaction score
We don't like this dynamic night time bonus feature.
Old settings better than this new feature...
Many people don`t want to play this round and testing the new function because it is weak.