Rewarded: [DS-18327] Groups-Error

Katzenmarylou

Reaction score
No matter what I choose, all villages are displayed, dynamic Groups as well as manual.

tested with opera and chrome latest version

Account Katzenmarylou, Beta Standard

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Can you please describe the issue in detail? How do you reproduce the issue? Did you select a specific group? What page are you checking them? After which actions?

Katzenmarylou

Reaction score
I have the usual dynamic groups and manual Off, Deff, spy and build. if I choose one of the groups in the overview ( combined, troops , command etc) it shows all villages, not only the group-villages. Only in the account-manager it is correct. Some tribe-member confirm this bug

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
I have the usual dynamic groups and manual Off, Deff, spy and build. if I choose one of the groups in the overview ( combined, troops , command etc) it shows all villages, not only the group-villages. Only in the account-manager it is correct. Some tribe-member confirm this bug

Thanks, I will look into it and get back to you asap.

cel micut

Reaction score
i belive that at the moment all have this problem.
if is more then 1 guy that have it... is a bug.

but if jawjaw say that it will look in to it... i'm sure that they are working at the problem till they fix it

PS: In account manager groups work

cel micut

Reaction score
Overview little fail...Troops, Commands, Incoming, Buildings, Research, Groups - "view"

there is a note that is saying that over 1000 villages ("Note: There are more than 1000 villages, only the first 1000 villages are counted")... something... see the picture

https://prnt.sc/lqi84j

But for me is set 25 villages on the page... down page... it is checked all villages view... and is showing me page 265. I have 115 villages.... so there should be only 5 pages of villages... not 265.
i uncheck "all" and page 6-265 is showing blank pages...

Last edited:

cel micut

Reaction score
Komm please keep your smoking habits to yourself. I am sorry if you don't understand what I am telling and is not important if you understand or not is important for developers to fix it as quick as possible.

---------------------------

What i say is that i use a view of 25 villages on the page... and when is check "all" i see what is in the picture.

In Combined, Production and Transports is working as it should.
Also in:
- academy -> Mint coins
- account manager (on Construction, Troops, Research);

Check!

Last edited:

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
I was able to confirm this issue, we have submitted it to the developers for review.
Thanks for your report!