Not a bug: Delete people from the invitation list

DeletedUser

1. Summary of the issue (title of the post)
    Delete people from the invitation list (I'm not sure if it's a bug or just a missing feature)
  2. Overview of the bug (description):
    You can't delete entries from the invitation list.
    But would make sense.
  3. Steps to reproduce:
    clear
  4. Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?):
    every time
  5. Browser and Version:
    all
  6. Visual Reference if available (Screenshot) please put them in a spoiler.:
  7. Player name and market for rewards:
    DerFriedvolle (die-staemme.de)

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
You can already withdraw an outgoing invitation by clicking the red "X" behind "Open".

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
The players already joined your tribe. Why should it be possible to reject an invitation here?

DeletedUser

no. One joined another tribe ... that's the reason we don't need him arround

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Ok, even if a player joined another tribe, this is a feature to invite players to a world.

You invited him and he appears in your outgoing invitations. He accepted your invitation, he still appears in the list with his status. That's absolutely correct and I don't see any serious reason, why it should be different.

DeletedUser

but:

"Best of all: when a world starts, this invitational system will place all of the players you have invited in your general area to allow you to begin a successful tribe together."

Currently I better want him on the other side of the world instead of close to me .. ;-)

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
You should understand the feature completely: players that already joined a tribe are placed near to their tribe members and other invitations are ignored.