Rejected: Confirmation popup militia

DeletedUser

I had a little problem today, and this is my solution to fix the problem:

I just wanted to call in militia right in between 2 attacks and I had only 0.9 seconds to do so.
I was waiting for the first attack to come to my village, and then clicked the activate militia button.

If the link would have started the militia, it would probably be in time to help my other troops.
Now the problem is that it didn't start the militia, but it showed a confirmation alert, asking me if I sure about calling in militia.
Due to the popup I couldn't call in the militia in time and now I have just a worthless militia in my village.

I see 3 solutions for this problem.
The first is to warn people for the confirmationbox by just displaying a little piece of text.
The second is to just skip the confirmation and start the militia right away when the link is clicked.
The third is to make a new part in settings where you can choose for yourself if you want the confirmationbox to show up or not.

So how do you think about this?

DeletedUser1021

activing the milita is (or was) part of the tutorial, so there is already a warning about the pop-up.

To use milita to snipe,you would need to ok the pop-up rather than the call milita button to get the right time.
I also don't think they could be used to split a same second train, as I would imagine that when called, they activate to the nearest
whole second and not the milli-second that they are called.

DeletedUser

activing the milita is (or was) part of the tutorial, so there is already a warning about the pop-up.
Activating isn't part of the tutorial, you only have to go to the farm so you can read about it.

To use milita to snipe,you would need to ok the pop-up rather than the call milita button to get the right time.
Yes, I know that now, but there is no way to know there will be popup when you haven't used militia before. That is the problem.

I also don't think they could be used to split a same second train, as I would imagine that when called, they activate to the nearest
whole second and not the milli-second that they are called.
Then my militia would still have been in time, since the two attacks arrived in 2 different seconds, but with only 0.9 second in between