Change Reqeust: Troop Manager alerts (Detailed)

DeletedUser

After 7 hours of piss-farting around, I finally figured out the problem with my troop manager not saving. I was under the impression that Troop Manager, Research Manager, and Village Manager worked together without any issues. The problems that arose were the troop manager not saving the templates, just simply removing them from two things:

1. Insufficient Research.
When the manager attempts to create a unit that hasn't been researched, it simply disables itself. No notification of doing so.
2. Insufficient Farm space with a Farm Buffer active.
Now, I assumed the farm buffer was for a total village build (including the village manager), but apparently not. When the buffer is reached, in the current state of the village, it will disable the template completely. No notification.

My requests:

Possibility 1.
Notify the users that the intended features do not work with one-another.

Possibility 2.
Allow the manager to continue to produce troops, and every time an attempt is made for the troop it's ignored until the research is complete. A notification is left alerting the user to insufficient research.

Possibility 3.
A description provided for the farm buffer specifically, detailing that the troop manage will be disabled if the buffer is breached. Possible description: "The farm buffer is the amount of space in the farm to stop recruitment at. This is for the current farm level during production."

Possibility 4.
A notification on the home page/troop manage/account manager screen alerting that the managers have been disabled, and for what reasons, so that the user can fufill the requirements to get them back on track.