Implemented: change order of assigned building que

DeletedUser1021

Just a little something that poped in my head.
(For premimum users)

When you have buildings assigned in the que waiting to be built and your need suddenly changes.
eg your rallypoint gets catted
you can change the order of building que by pressing on an up or down arrow next to each assignment.
Or the method that is used for moving quickbar links.
Making the rallypoint the next building to be built after the current one.

This will mean that players no longer have to cancel thier current builds to assign the new building they need.
Saving lots of waste on resources and it the cases of destroyed warehouse/farm levels,not being able to
reassign buildings from these buildings now being too small.

DeletedUser

I like the idea but I think it would be even better if you could drag the build item as you can when you edit your quick bar instead of clicking up or down arrows.

DeletedUser

I like the idea but I think it would be even better if you could drag the build item as you can when you edit your quick bar instead of clicking up or down arrows.
That's exactly how it's gonna work.

DeletedUser

wow great :)

edit: but why cant you move the first one? this would also be handy sometimes
the time would have to go back to the original time, ok
but, imagine you have walls in your building queue, then someone cattas your rally point, then you want to have the rally point before the first wall maybe, before the one that is already built

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1021

Or the method that is used for moving quickbar links.

but, imagine you have walls in your building queue, then someone cattas your rally point, then you want to have the rally point before the first wall maybe, before the one that is already built

probably because the building work has already started, but I understand what you are saying.
All work on the current building is lost as it is moving down the assignment list.

Or maybe we could have incomplete building in the que?

Construction assignment Duration Completion Cancellation
Rallypoint (moved up the que)
Wall (Level 18) 1:56:47 today at 16:51:03 cancel...........Incomplete 74%
Wall (Level 19) 2:29:45 today at 19:20:48 cancel

DeletedUser

It's pretty normal that you can't switch the first one you just have to cancel that one :p

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
I wouldn't like that the first construction assignment can be re-ordered as well.

The actual solution already gives a big advantage to defenders in order to save resources, because they don't need to cancel construction orders to put in rally point etc.

If they have these advantages now they must be 'punished' somehow if I destroy something important like rally point. ^^