Kate 2

Reaction score
Code:
World: ?Beta/Standard zz1
Platform: Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser
Operating System: ? mac
Screen resolution: ? n/a
Account name: ? Kate 2

Reproducibility: ?/5 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
- What is happening? describe it.
I get an internal error message when I try to access the overview research screen
An error has occurred
An internal server error occurred. Please try again later, or contact support if the issue persists with the error ID: w13208843391
» back

And when I try to use the mass support screen, troops don't send. Instead I get this message
Send mass support
  • Noble (505|514): Negative unit count

Both problems started ~48 hours ago, I wrote a ticket but was directed here. The problem still persists.

Expected situation:
- What should be happening?
When I go to the overview, research screen I expect to see a list of villages and be able to see the flags in each one.
When I go to mass support in the rally point of a village and pick other villages I want to pull troops from I expect support to start marching to my current village

Reproduction Steps:
1. Click on overview/research. It errors.
2. Click on mass support in the rally point
3. Select villages to have troops from
4. Press the button 'send support'. it gives a red message that the sending village has a negative unit count (it doesn't). If I input even manually a troop amount, still the same error

Kate 2

Reaction score
problem with the research screen has been resolved about a day ago, but still the mass support does not work.

BackToTheGame

Reaction score
Problem with flags and achievments,

An error occurred
We're very sorry, but something unexpected seems to have happened.

Please try again in a few minutes. If the error persists, please contact our support team with a detailed description of what you were trying to do.

Homepage

Edit.

With other players profiles there is the same situation.

Last edited:

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
This should be resolved. Please let us know if it isn't.