Implemented: cancel all recruitment *

DeletedUser1754

when its more than like 10 ongoing recruitments there should be a cancel all button, which asks "do you really want to..." when clicking it and then cancels all recruitings in this village (in this building or all in recruitment)

because i often noble villages where the enemy has put very very many deff troops in small pieces into the recruitment and when i want to make an off village of it i have to cancel like 50 or more after each other, and i think this happens to many players when the enemy uses the mass recruitment every day or multiple times a day

scaled.php

DeletedUser

For me this isn't a problem, but if you want to have it ... just with one of the new promps pls ;)

DeletedUser1754

what does the star in the thread titles actually mean?

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
The asterisks are just a marker for Petn to remember and to think about them. ;)

DeletedUser1430

+6 (Y)

But i think it should have a pop up that can be turned off asking are you sure. I dont want to accedently get rid of my troop que.

DeletedUser1760

Cmon Petn, accept it :D

About the topic... I think that this option "cancell all" is nice. But, we should have a page to cancel all recruitment in mass, like the recruitment in mass. Or, maybe, add this into the page of recruitment in mass.

DeletedUser

Personally I wouldn't want the ability to cancel all my recruitment queues for all villages in one single click, even with a confirmation popup I would not want that ability.

I also can't see any reason why I would ever want to cancel all my recruitment queues in one go.