Fixed: Building

cel micut

Reaction score
Hello

If you get in to building and wanna click to make more levels... you get a big tabe and on available building you get alot of numbers... like how many places on farm you will fill and how much time will be done that building.

My ideea... can you implement a button that activate that what is now and deactivate (as old version... just levels) it is a little hard if you wanna make wall. you will have to scroll up and down... but also right and left because table is to large for window and is quite hard to follow. I liked old version better :icon_biggrin:

cel micut

Reaction score
CptNemo, that is the correct picture.
It could be a bug but it also be a feature.... i don't play this round just enter once on a friend account and see what could be modify to make game be usefull not stressfull :icon_biggrin:

Btw, Hi CptNemo!

Major John Sheppard

Reaction score
I hope this feature wil never reach the play worlds, it's so awfull big that it doesn't fit on a wide screen.
And the information that I need, the next level it's gonna build isn't even there.
All the other information it gives are useless when you play the game for some time you most of it.
The overvieuw screen is mostly used when you have 5 villages or so.

Is it possible to add a switch to the old version, so the user can choose ?