Cannot reproduce: Bug: missions activating without mission being announced

DeletedUser

screen shot

[SPOIL]
2sblx8n.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Missions are activated without being announced via the mission icons. Sword mission just completed (but never presented to me as a mission). Once I reached 20 swords it announced I had completed the mission. Also, I now have the 1 incoming from the barb mission, but again, no announcement of the mission (see screen shot - 1 barb incoming, but no mission icon on the left hand side)

firefox version 25.0

King of Tragedy (on W70 on http://en70.tribalwars.net

Last edited by a moderator:

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
If your already recruited 20 swordsmen and the requirements for the quest are not fulfilled yet, the quest will be completed automatically as soon as the requirements for this quest are fulfilled and the popup appears. This behaviour is intended.

DeletedUser2404

I guess, what he means is, that he does not have any quest-icons on the left side. They are missing. But i had them. :S

DeletedUser

When the quest is activated and was fulfilled before then it is directly fulfilled and can be completed which is the intended behavior.

DeletedUser2404

I know, i just tried to explain, what he might have meant. I can't remember, but is the icon for the shown quest (attacked by an bb-village) missing?

In any case, I had not that problem.

DeletedUser

The player said that he never saw the sword quest icon which was explained before why this can happen. The attack from a barbarian village is kind of a quest reward so once the attack is shown the related quest has already been completed.

PS: According to the logs three quests have been completed a couple of minutes before this bug report was raised which would include the quest 'City Guard' with the incoming as result and on this world the two follow-up quests 'To Arms' and 'A safe heaven' which can be completed instantly before the incoming even arrives.

Last edited by a moderator: