Not a bug: Bug about the troop mgr

DeletedUser2444

After some hours or one or two day´s the figurs I take into the
form for the troop mgr. are emty and the mgr. have not work
some times.

DeletedUser2404

Did you save the settings?

Btw. pls use the template:

1. Summary of the issue (title of the post)

2. Overview of the bug (description):

3. Steps to reproduce:

4. Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?):

5. Browser and Version:

6. Visual Reference if available (Screenshot) please put them in a spoiler.:

7. Player name and market for rewards:

DeletedUser2444

1.Summary of the issue (title of the post): All times now! Today, yesterday......

2.Overview of the bug (description): I´am not a IT Freak and I can´t answer this! I like to play and pay for
it, also the support will do the best!
But; Alltimes I open the play a day after I given my figurs into the troop mgr. the figurs are erased, also
no figure in the box.

3. Steps: I given the figurs into the boxes from one or more village(s) - at that villages I put a stick in the box of that
vilages, later I drop the button "safe". The figurs are into the boxes and a serveral time later, the recruitment of troops
work.
Next day I open the troop mgr. and the figures at some villages (I don´t know all or some!) ....are erased.

4. Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?): I don´t know

5. Browser & Version: Google chrome Version 32.0.1700.72 m

6. =./.=

7. McFarlow

Regards C

DeletedUser

Can you give as an example in which village it stopped? How many troops did you had in that village before you started the Troop Manager and which numbers did you add?

Please keep in mind that it is intended that the Troop Manager stops e.g. when the farm is full or the to recruit units are not researched or when the entered troops number has been reached in the village.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2444

one example

BB Code: 413|522 defensive platoon
Figurs at order: speer 2000 sword 3000 archer 2000 havy 1500
Beginn third time!!! I given order to recruit once more
1500 1500 1500 1400
after that toops the mgr. stops work [fram 24000]
1550 1528 1500 14XX (havy I don´t know!)

DeletedUser

If you already have 2000 spears in the village the Troop Manager stops when you give him 1500 as goal as the goal is already reached. You have to use the numbers you want in the village at the end and not what you want to add.

So if you have 2000 spears in the village and want 1500 additional spears you have to use 3500 as goal.

DeletedUser2444

Yes I understud, but the bug was not only at my advise, in other villages I have no troops the
problem also!
Question: If I allready give general figurs into the mgr. and give information to the system and at witch villages
the troops will create (this is was I have done!) the mgr. stops all villages - If one have arrive the
goal?

And secound, I think you misunderstud me:

I take the general figurs of 2000/3000/2000 into the mgr. and the mgr. stops by 1550 1528 1500.

But I think also I make some mistakes, of course there isn´t any instruction.

Thanks a lot. regards Chantalle

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
The troop manager has several conditions causing him to stop: insufficient farmspace, the village is attacked etc. You can find detailed instructions in German language here (guess it is your native language).