Rejected: Beginner Protection

DeletedUser

Hi togheter,

actual I had an attack to my village. That's not critical. But when I want to attack the attacker I saw that he have his beginner protection till today evening.
I think thats not ok, that he can attack me and I must wait till I can bash him.

So I think it will be a good idea when the beginner protection ends, when you attack an other player.

DeletedUser991

I can find many reasons why this may be wrong but one main reason:

- This introduces NO BP

DeletedUser557

The biggest issue with that is that it wouldn't allow you to farm, all you could do is sit there and watch your village grow...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hi togheter,

actual I had an attack to my village. That's not critical. But when I want to attack the attacker I saw that he have his beginner protection till today evening.
I think thats not ok, that he can attack me and I must wait till I can bash him.

So I think it will be a good idea when the beginner protection ends, when you attack an other player.

It used to be the case on other servers that this happened automatically, I thought... perhaps it was just that the impression that BP ended when you attacked another player was given, but because everyone's BP was ending at the same sort of time it wasn't the case.