Awaiting feedback: available merchant discrepancy

DeletedUser

1. Summary of the issue (title of the post)
    available merchant discrepancy

2. Overview of the bug (description):
    Been trading some resources and on my village screen it doesnt show that I have any available merchants after they have returned from a trade run but when I click on the market it shows that I have some merchants available
  3. Steps to reproduce:
    trade on market
    wait for them to come back (dont wait in market but other screens will do)
    after the time they are supposed to be back to to village screen and have a look at available merchants
    actually go into the market and have a look.

4. Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?):
    Most of the time
  5. Browser and Version:
    Firefox 26.0

6. Visual Reference if available (Screenshot) please put them in a spoiler.:
    Will need to zoom in to see the 0 on the left hand image
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7311/12264968233_29cd731473_o.png
  7. Player name and market for rewards:
    Pkboo, normal server, world 71

DeletedUser

It works fine for me, when they return they are added directly. From you screenshots there is a bigger time difference in which the merchants could just have returned.

DeletedUser

No there isnt. I had taken the first screen shot then clicked into the market, then opened paint and pasted the first screenshot then took the second screen shot. so in all maybe 30 seconds and the traders were already back when I had clicked into the market. This isnt the first time I have had the same thing happen either. Just remembered to get screenshots of it before I clicked to go into the market this time since when i back out it corrects itself. Also I did say it messes up MOST of the time for me not ALL of the time. You also might be using a different browser then me. No clue why the market is messing up could be any number of things

Remember that this is a 10x world so resources build up quickly especially when they are nearly maxed out. at the time I took the screen shots my wood & clay pits were around lvl 28/29 each and iron at 22. and have the 20% bounus thingy on all 3 pists. so was getting close to 20k for wood & clay & a little over 8k for iron and when you have that much coming in an hour you can gain 300+ in just a few seconds

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You also might be using a different browser then me.

When we try to reproduce issues we are always using the same browser as mentioned in the report and also the same version. When the server is under heavy load it can take some more time till the merchants actually returns like the almost done message for troops and constructions.

Did you stay at the village overview till the merchants came back and reloaded the page afterwards? Did you used the browser back button to go to the village overview?

DeletedUser

sometimes I stayed on the village overview but most of the time I had the Headquarter screen up so I didnt have to keep going into it to add more stuff to the queue when I had enough resources. Had already thought of that.