Rejected: Attack again with all troops of this kind

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for this short version, but I'm kinda busy atm.

My idea is to add a new option beneath a report, so you can attack with all troops of the same kind.

When you farm with 2 groups (spear and axes, and lc) and you've found a nice amount of res., you can either attack with all troops or with only the same ammount. It's easier to use all lc for a one-run-haul

Oh and yes, this dóes help playing, when your not playing seriously (like me atm). Otherwise you just split, I know that :rolleyes:

DeletedUser900

hey,

that is an option of the premium account. ;)

greetz

DeletedUser

No it's not, at least, I don't know of it and I had premium at the time of making that post ;)

Attack again with the same ammount of troops and attack again with all troops are premium-options, not attack again with all troops of the same kind

DeletedUser

I like this idea victus. It's something I would definitely use. However, we don't want to risk overcrowding the reports with this, it already has quite a few links at the bottom of them.

DeletedUser

I like this idea victus. It's something I would definitely use. However, we don't want to risk overcrowding the reports with this, it already has quite a few links at the bottom of them.

So 1 more doesn't make a difference? :D

DeletedUser857

I'm sorry for this short version, but I'm kinda busy atm.

My idea is to add a new option beneath a report, so you can attack with all troops of the same kind.

When you farm with 2 groups (spear and axes, and lc) and you've found a nice amount of res., you can either attack with all troops or with only the same ammount. It's easier to use all lc for a one-run-haul

Oh and yes, this dóes help playing, when your not playing seriously (like me atm). Otherwise you just split, I know that :rolleyes:

Use an SRE script which tells you how many lC u need to take the remaining res(it also takes into consideration how long lC take to get there) and gives the option to 'go to rally point'. So long as the report has scouts in it and can see the remaining res though.