- Summary of the issue (title of the post)
android app - show reports - set filter does not reset selected page
- Overview of the bug (description):
When you select to the next page of reports (arrow) and select afterwards a filter (like forwarded), it will keep the previous page number. So, lets assume you have 4 pages with reports and only one forwarded page. When you now navigate to the 4th page of reports and set now the filter to "forwarded" it will show you no report as there is no report on the 4th page. You have to navigate to the first page manually.
- Steps to reproduce:
Open the report page, navigate to page number 2 or 3. Select a filter where you are sure, that at least one report exist but not more than to be displayed on a single page. The app will show "no reports".
- Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?):
- Browser and Version:
- Visual Reference if available (Screenshot) please put them in a spoiler.:
- Player name and market for rewards: