Implemented: AM tech levels

DeletedUser1021

The account manager seems to do everything now.
So why not have it also have templates for groups to sort out the tech levels in the smithy/research overview.

DeletedUser

I like this, it would be really useful in the 15-Level tech worlds (sorry, not sure if this is the correct name).

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Prepared it already a while ago. ^^

The research manager should work similar to the village manager. Therefore the screens differ only a little bit.

The first screen shows the village management:

Here it is possible to assign a template to the selected villages (would be similar to the village manager).

[SPOIL]
rm01.png
[/SPOIL]

In the second screen you can see the template management for the research manager. This is also similar to the village manager.

[SPOIL]
rm02.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
rm03.png
[/SPOIL]

This third screen shows the template editing (wow... it's similar to the village manager again^^). Didn't want to add all levels, but it should be clear, how it works. :p

General remarks:
The template system could be used with all research system (if I didn't miss something special in a system). It should be possible to create / edit a template independent from any requirements (building levels). So, if -for example- a scout shall be researched and stable isn't build yet, the order should be skipped. Additionally a hint should be shown under "Warnings and recommendations" like "Unit x (Level y) could not be researched" and "Check the requirements for this unit" as a recommendation.

For the simple research systems the levels will be limited to 1. Trying to add higher levels should show a warning behind the level like "technology fully researched".

For the other research systems it will be similar, but with different research levels. Additionally the total will be shown and checked while adding a template. If the max. number of researches is reached, it should be shown a warning behind the newly added order that you've already reached the max. number of technologies.

Did I forget something? (think)
Don't know, but in case of it will be added later then. ^^

marcus the mad

Reaction score
It isn't even passed on yet. But I already knew chisum's idea of this for a while. I think its the best way to implement it.