Rejected: AM - Farm Assistant - delete reports

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Using the farm assisitant in the Account Manager requires to keep all reports actually. That means that you will have multiple reports for the same village, what will cause many pages with reports in the end.

What I would suggest is to have a checkbox on the page. If this checkbox is activated all reports for the villages where you already sent a farm troop will be deleted as soon as you change the page for example.

The other option would be to delete the reports directly when a farm troop was sent, but this could be a little bit annoying, because the page must be reloaded each time to update the page numbers in the bottom etc.

DeletedUser

It's reasonable but two thoughts about it. For the first one, I would always reload the page to make sure that I don't send to many troops to one village and for the second one, there might be players who want to keep all the reports so this automatically deletion should be deactivatable or maybe two options: only hiding the reports in the Farm Assistent or deleting them.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
A better solution to solve the problem is implemented with V8.0. :)

DeletedUser1801

I reckon it should auto delete the report if you got no losses from farming the village. That way it would keep the reports that you did not need out of your way but the reports that may be of interest would be kept.