Rejected: Account sitter

DeletedUser423

I have seen a lot of player who set each other as sitters who live in deifferent time zones so that one might play when the other is asleep and vice versa.

So doing this each one has to set each other as a sitter when ever they logout (after logging in) so well :

I would like to see a checkbox besides the sitter you have set , if checked when I login to my village and logout I don't have to set my sitter again and again and again and the person I have set as my sitter does not have to accept my sitting request again and again and again :) .

DeletedUser196

lol might be a good idea, but i don`t think it takes to much time to set a sitter.

DeletedUser423

Yeah I know that but a lot of player forget to set sitters some time , and besides those who are lazy will like this very much. :)

DeletedUser73

To what extent is making it easier for people to set sitters actually desirable? There is a large focus on teamwork in TW, yes, but having accounts played 24/7 can ultimately be detrimental to the game.

DeletedUser196

Yeah I know that but a lot of player forget to set sitters some time , and besides those who are lazy will like this very much. :)

i don`t think that making the game easy for lazy people is desired. We don`t want noobs to be able to come to 1st place without any effort, while others work hard. If you are to lazy to set a sitter, which takes not even 1minute, then good help deer.

Why exactly will it be detrimental to the game?

That`s a stupid question imho. Because those players will be able to progress faster than others, while they will work less for it.

DeletedUser423

But TW is a game which cannot be won without team work , can anyone handel a 1000 village account here alone NO.You need co-players for that , you can not blame them for being no 1 and having co-players.I am sure most players here have co-played with some one else in the past.

DeletedUser196

But TW is a game which cannot be won without team work , can anyone handel a 1000 village account here alone NO.You need co-players for that , you can not blame them for being no 1 and having co-players.I am sure most players here have co-played with some one else in the past.

that what you said here, and that what you spoke before about are not one and the same.

DeletedUser66

I could.

Mass-Recruit/minting scripts would deal with that no problem.

I had 200 villages, was a baron of a relatively high-ranked tribe, had premium and I got by quite nicely.

Co-playing is an advantage, yes. Though in that case, there is only one account being operated.

But to the point, I see no use in the feature. It only takes a minute to set someone as a sitter.

DeletedUser423

Yeah you have a point there.
OK well since no one likes this can some one please lock this up.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
..., can anyone handel a 1000 village account here alone NO....

I did so, without any problems. ;-)
But in fact, it is much easier on the German DE, where you can use a lot of GM-scripts to handle an account. ^^