Awaiting feedback: Account Manager

DeletedUser

1. Summary of the issue (title of the post)

Account Manager stops

2. Overview of the bug (description):

In 1 of my vills the account manager just jumps back. when i use the off template for village X then there are red numbers because there are not enough units. thats normal. but 2 min later i go back to it and its all green in this vill. the troop manager just goes off on this village over and over again.

3. Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?):

everytime

4. Player name and market for rewards:

Dechorro
    .de

DeletedUser

Which village do you mean exactly? At the moment your Troop Manager is active in all your villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please keep in mind that the Troop Manager has several conditions causing him to stop: insufficient farm space, the to recruit units are not researched or when the entered troops number has been reached in the village, etc. So far I can only see that the Troop Manager stopped only when it's intended.

DeletedUser

I used 'standard' type of acc builder manger and its dont work. First i thought about he was off becouse 50 buildings are done, but i cant re-start it.. Comunicate 'Action not implemented'... I was try stop it in all villages and now i cant use manger in any village becouse 'Action not implemented'... Please fix it!

DeletedUser

I used 'standard' type of acc builder manger and its dont work. First i thought about he was off becouse 50 buildings are done, but i cant re-start it.. Comunicate 'Action not implemented'... I was try stop it in all villages and now i cant use manger in any village becouse 'Action not implemented'... Please fix it!

This has been reported in a different thread is not part of this report.