Account Manager ability to reserve Noble space

DeletedUser6860

I have tried to use the account manager in some of the lower worlds and I have found no way to reserve space(s) to make Nobles when all other conditions are met to make Nobles. I would like the ability to set the account manager up so when a village has the ability to educate the Nobles there will be enough space to educate them. So if there were a place in the account manager to set aside enough space for the number of Nobles to be educated at that village so the troop levels will not take up the space needed for the Nobles.

If for example I wanted a village to have 5 Nobles educated and stationed there until needed it would not be compromised by the level of troops taking up the needed space.

Thanks,
Dragon007

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Once you create a template you can already set buffers for resources and farm space that will not be used.

DeletedUser6860

I have attempted to change/modify/reset a template to my specifications and the account manager will not allow me to save it under any name. Just for example, I tried to set the construction template to stop building the stable at 10 and it never would let me save it. It seems to me that when you try to save any modified template that it will not save it so that it can be used.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Could you please create a support ticket, so we can check it in your account? Thanks.